Programming languages are indispensable for software developers and of course the money earned is more encouraging.
Globally, respondents who use Perl, Scala, and Go tend to have the highest salaries, with a median salary around $75k. Interestingly, Perl is amongst the top most dreaded languages, so it’s possible that this high salary is to compensate for the dearth of developers who want to use that technology. When looking only at the US, Scala developers tend to have the highest salaries.
Taking into account the wide variety of modern programming languages, deciding which one to start studying can be a difficult task. But if your goal is to master the profession and earn good money using your skills in the future, everything becomes much easier.
- What Languages Are Associated with the Highest Salaries Worldwide?
- Which programming language has highest salary?
- Which developers get paid the most?
- Which programming language has highest salary in Usa?
- Which programming language has high demand?
- What’s the hardest programming language to learn?
- Which pays more Java or Python?
- Does Google use Python?
- What is the easiest programming language in the world?
- What kind of jobs use Python?