Across the board, engineering managers, SREs, DevOps specialists, and data engineers tend to receive the highest salaries. When focusing on the US, we see some differences at the bottom of the salary spectrum. In the US, mobile developers and educators tend to have a higher salary relative to other occupations when compared to the global developer population.
- What type of developer gets paid the most?
- How much does a program developer make?
- How much do cloud developers make?
- Do front end or back end developers make more money?
- Which is harder front end or backend?
- Is Front End Development Hard?
- Why front end development is so hard?
- Is Front End Developer a good career?
- Are front end developers in demand 2020?
- Which language is best for front end?
Engineer, site reliability
Data scientist or machine learning specialist
Developer, embedded applications or devices
Developer, desktop or enterprise applications
Data or business analyst
Developer, QA or test
Developer, game or graphics